Owdo Celebrity Blog

Thursday, December 06, 2007

Trojan.Win32.Agent.akk removal

I have been getting a box (looks like a windows system message) that pops up periodically and randomly on my screen that says my computer has , then says to click below to get the software to clear the trojan (recommended). I can click "OK" or "No thanks" (I think - I only copied down the name of the trojan). Your browser was hijacked by How to remove and clean system, please help! You need to clean your system immediately, in other case it can be crashed soon! Trojan is a general term for malicious software that is installed under false or deceptive pretenses or is installed without the user's full knowledge and consent. exhibit some form of malicious, hostile, or harmful functionality or behavior.

2 Comments:

  • Use Remove-it version 16, it's fast and free. It now has over 6500 signatures to remove All variants of Rogue scanners, Desktop/Homepage Hijackers, Trojans, Codec's, and related Malware/Spyware. New Feature, Remove-it will now update your hosts file. This tool is designed to Specifically remove all variants. Scan time is about 2-10 minutes. Designed for Windows 2000/XP only.First read this page http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads then use the email link on the bottom of the page to receive the software.


    Check my feedback and see what others have said about it
    http://pcbutts1-therealtruth.blogspot.com/

    By Blogger pcbutts1, at 12/08/2007 8:02 AM  

  • Protect your PC.
    Are you searching for antispyware at an affordable price? Then look no further. I have the perfect solution for you. I have found a scan that works as well as Norton and other scans that are more expensive. If you are interested in learning more then you can go to http://www.orbasoft.com and see for yourself what the antispyware solution from Orbasoft has to offer. I’m sure that you will be very happy with Orbasoft Antispyware because I was and I have tried many different types of scans in the past. It’s a wonderful solution to that will help protect your PC.

    By Blogger Victor Osten, at 6/08/2009 5:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home